Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

I have no words...

Its been three weeks (Oops.) I just want to formally apologize for being inactive for three weeks... I just sort of kept telling myself that I would post something or that I write something down and post it later, but it just sort of never happened. (I know I'm not the only one who has done this.) And then the more I kept pushing it off, the more I was nervous about writing again. I forgot what it was like to write and so when I went and sat down to write again I just kept doubting myself and what I was writing.
But now I am here and I am writing. (Yay!) And I promise that I will writing at least five more posts by the end of the month. So for the next week be prepared so a post basically everyday. *Let the pressure begin* Toodles!

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment