Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Getting to Know Me.

Here are 76 of 151 questions to help you know me... Check them out and answer below to answer of your favorite questions. Sorry I answered like a was a two year old... The second half is going up Monday. :)

1. Who was the last person you held hands with? My Guy Bestfriend
2. Are you outgoing or shy? Sooo shy
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing? Lana del Rey on May 8th :)
4. Are you easy to get along with? I think yes, but I can also be a little crazy...
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you? Either the guy from answer 1 or my other Girl bestfriend
6. What kind of people are you attracted to? Funny :D
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now? No, I'm not the relationship type, if you know what I mean ;)
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind? Dylan Obrien (so hot!)
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? No, my friends have taken my innocence from me
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? No idea... I'm not the deep, probably my girl bestfriend
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say? And I quote "yayyyyy :)"
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now? Afraid by The Neighborhood, I'm not calling you a liar by Florence and the Machines, Patient Love by Passenger
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair? YES, best feeling ever
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles? No.... Maybe
15. What good thing happened this summer? I traveled to California
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes
17. Do you think there is life on other planets? Yes
18. Do you still talk to your first crush? No.... Long gone
19. Do you like bubble baths? Hell yah!
20. Do you like your neighbors? When I was little I did
21. What are you bad habits? Cracking my knuckles
22. Where would you like to travel? England!!!
23. Do you have trust issues? MAJOR trust issues
24. Favorite part of your daily routine? Working out at the end of the day
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with? Stomach
26. What do you do when you wake up? Stay there for like 20 more minutes
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker? Darker
28. Who are you most comfortable around? My Guy bestfriend
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up? Yes
30. Do you ever want to get married? Yes
31. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail? YES
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with? Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis... Don't Judge Me
33. Spell your name with your chin. sdzdfz mzxhb xtrdsazdgf (Sara Kay Stewart)
34. Do you play sports? What sports? A lot... Softball, soccer, basketball, figure skating... I think there's more
35. Would you rather live without TV or music? Without TV shows or Tv in general...?
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them? Yes!
37. What do you say during awkward silences? Literally nothing. Which makes it more awkward
38. Describe your dream girl/guy? Tall, brown/blonde, funny, slightly awkward (but cute awkward), nerdy, bookworm...
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in? I LOVE Forever21!!! And Boohoo, And Tobi
40. What do you want to do after high school? Go to UCLA and become a doctor
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Depends on who the person is, and what they did
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean? I either thinking, tired, bored, or upset
43. Do you smile at strangers? Yes, I love when people smile back :)
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean? Bottom of the Ocean, I like fishies :)
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning? The Greek Yogurt waiting for me in the fridge...
46. What are you paranoid about? Everything... But mostly losing my friends to other people.
47. Have you ever been high? No of course not... ;)
48. Have you ever been drunk? Who do you think I am... ;)
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about? Yes
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore? Grey
51. Ever wished you were someone else? Always
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself? My opinion about myself
53. Favourite makeup brand? Sephora or Maybelline
54. Favourite store? Forever 21
55. Favourite blog? Zoella
56. Favourite colour? Purple
57. Favourite food? Pizza :)
58. Last thing you ate? Asparagus
59. First thing you ate this morning? Strawberry Greek Yogurt w/ Granola
60. Ever won a competition? For what? Yes, synchronized figure skating
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what? Nope
62. Been arrested? For what? Nope
63. Ever been in love? I think in the moment I thought I was in love, but looking back, probably not.
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss? I was sitting on the bus with my boyfriend who I had just gotten back together with after months of complicated fighting and stuff. My ex was right behind us and my boyfriend looked at me and was like "he's probably going to hate me after this." And I kind of knew what he was going to do so I was trying to be all cute and was like "after what?" and then he leaned in and kissed me..
65. Are you hungry right now? I am always hungry :/
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends? No, though most of my Tumblr 
67. Facebook or Twitter? I don't have a Twitter, but I always check out celebrities Twitters, so probably Twitter even though I don't have one...
68. Twitter or Tumblr? TUMBLR
69. Are you watching tv right now? Surprisingly No
70. Names of your bestfriends? Alex, Malik, & Oco (her real name is Olivia)
71. Craving something? What? Jimmy Fallon's Midnight Snack Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
72. What colour are your towels? Tan, Red, and White
72. How many pillows do you sleep with? Three, but if I could more.
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Yes, one. His is a green monkey, and he is name is green monkey.... (I was a real creative kid)
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have? Too many
75. Favourite animal? MONKEY
76. What colour is your underwear? White

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment