Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Getting to Know Me (Part 2).

Here's the second half to the 151 Questions. Hope you enjoy them. Answer any in the comments below.

77. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
78. Favourite ice cream flavour? Late Nite Snack (Ben and Jerry's/Jimmy Fallon)
79. What colour shirt are you wearing? Grey
80. What colour pants? Stewart Plaid. Get it... Cause my last name is Stewart :)
81. Favourite tv show? SO Hard... Probably Grey's Anatomy or Teen Wolf... OR the 100!
82. Favourite movie? Why do you do this to me! A Walk to Remember or Veronica Mars
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2? Originals are always better. So Mean Girls is the answer...
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street? Mean Girls
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls? The guy... What was his name? Aaron?
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo? Dory... obviously
87. First person you talked to today? Ashley (my roommate)
88. Last person you talked to today? Ashley
89. Name a person you hate? Evi... Sorry
90. Name a person you love? Alex
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now? Does my dysfunctional computer count as a person...?
92. In a fight with someone? Not that I'm aware of
93. How many sweatpants do you have? 1, maybe 2
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have? I think like 3?
95. Last movie you watched? Step up 3
96. Favourite actress? Kristen Bell
97. Favourite actor? Ansel Elgort
98. Do you tan a lot? No
99. Have any pets? No (allergies)
100. How are you feeling? Pretty good, mostly happy
101. Do you type fast? I can type fast but I mess up a lot.
102. Do you regret anything from your past? Like every other thing
103. Can you spell well? No
104. Do you miss anyone from your past? Yes
105. Ever been to a bonfire party? Yes
106. Ever broken someone’s heart? Yes
107. Have you ever been on a horse? Yes
108. What should you be doing? Homework... Usual
109. Is something irritating you right now? The selfie song.... :(
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt? Yes
111. Do you have trust issues? I think I answered this before, but YES
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of? Ashley, but I hate crying
113. What was your childhood nickname? Siv Kay (Apparently middle school boys have weird things for sivs...)
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state? A lot!
115. Do you play the Wii? Yes
116. Are you listening to music right now? Yes
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup? Who doesn't...
118. Do you like Chinese food? Only Chicken and Broccoli
119. Favourite book? Looking for Alaska
120. Are you afraid of the dark? Sort of
121. Are you mean? Only if you're mean to me
122. Is cheating ever okay? NO
123. Can you keep white shoes clean? No... I am sooo messy
124. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes
125. Do you believe in true love? Yes
126. Are you currently bored? No
127. What makes you happy? Friends and Food
128. Would you change your name? Yes.
129. What your zodiac sign? Scorpio
130. Do you like subway? I'll eat it if I have to
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? He's gay so...
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? My girl bestfriend
133. Favourite lyrics right now? "My friends they all lie, I know they're thinking: You're too mean I don't like you, fuck you anyway. You make me wanna scream at the top of my lungs. It hurts butI won't fight you, You suck anyway. You make me wanna die."
134. Can you count to one million? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.... too lazy
135. Dumbest lie you ever told? I was ashamed that I was wearing make-up and I said that the mascara on my face was actually blueberries that had exploded.... Yeah, I know. 
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed? Closed
137. How tall are you? Five foot, Eight inches
138. Curly or Straight hair? Straight

139. Bra Size? Getting so personal... 36C
140. Brunette or Blonde? Blonde
141. Summer or Winter? Winter
142. Night or Day? Night
143. Favourite month? November
144. Are you a vegetarian? I used to be, but not anymore
145. Dark, milk or white chocolate? Milk or White... but no hate towards Dark... Chocolate is chocolate.
146. Tea or Coffee? Hate both...
147. Was today a good day? Yeah, I'd say it was
148. Mars or Snickers? Neither
149. What’s your favourite quote? "Our love was like the wind, you can see it but you can feel it."
150. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes. My art teacher once met a ghost that looked just like me apparently.
151. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?  "That night, after her brothers and sisters fell asleep, Eleanor turned the light back on so she could read."

     Hope you have enjoyed my 151 questions.

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment