Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

5 Year Journal (One Line a Day).

I don't know if you guys have heard about this, but I found mine in Urban Outfitters (link), and it's a five year journal.



Basically you write one line a day, everyday, for five years. I've been loving it and it's gotten me writing everyday, which can be hard sometimes, but with this it's so simple you just write one line. That's not so hard, especially for lazy people like me who don't know or don't feel like writing you can write something as simple as what you did that day. For me, I'm always concerned my friends or roommate will see what I wrote, so I write vague things that only I could figure out what they meant (I get really paranoid) or I just write my favorite quote or lyrics of the day in it. I'll leave some more photos below and then you can see what it's all about. If you like them I put the link above, and I'll also put it below.






Link: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=20158929&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment