Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Messy Bun.


I dont know about you guys but whenever I have no idea what to do with my hair I simply throw it up in a bun. I love buns for two reasons. (1) They have got to be the easiest thing EVER, and (2) if I do them right the leave my hair with little waves when I take it out. The messy bun I always do has four simple steps.
1. Take your hair and hold it straight above your head. (If you were to look at it from the side, it'd look like a tall triangle or christmas tree,)

2. Twist the hair while it's still above your head. Remember before how I said there would be waves when you took it out? Well this is the part that determines how those waves look. It you twist tightly you will get more defined waves, but if you twist it loosely the waves probably won't show too much.

3. Now take your twisted hair and wrap it around itself at the base of your twisted your hair (aka where your twisted hair meets your head.) Don't forget where ever your twist is is where the bun's center will be, so make sure that's not too high or too low.

4. Now that you've twisted your hair into a bun/knot, grab a hair tie and keep that sucker in place.

I realize my ability to explain things is as horrible as it could possibly be so incase you didn't understand it how I explained it, here are some links to explain it better. I got the inspiration for this post from here. Zoella, my favorite youtuber ever, did a video about it here. She did hers differently so if you want a different way to do it check it out. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you have any questions write me a comment below, and I'll see you tomorrow.

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment