Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Braid Crown



I was going to do three styles all at once, but it would have been the biggest post ever so I'm going to break it down into a three part series.

This first one has got to be my favorite hairstyle to do. I'm literally wearing it now. It's not as hard as you may think. All you have to do is make two side braids on both sides of your head. Before you continue make sure you have bobby pins or twist pins. Also, FYI clear small hair bands are always better for these things then full size hair ties. Anyway, after you have your two side braids, take one of them and wrap them around to the front of your hair. If you have long hair you can go behind the back of the head first, but for people whose hair can't do that you can just go the short way around. Once you decide which way your hair goes you can pin it down. Do this to the other side, and ta-da!, you're done. I'll leave some info if I described it badly. Hope you've enjoyed!

Links:

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment