Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sharing the Love: Dammit Dolls

Happy April Fool's Day! Hope you haven't gotten too tricked today. Normally I do a person or group that has some sort of message or reason but today's Sharing the Love is just because its fun to have. Dammit dolls are something that I have recently discovered and I think they are hilarious. Basically if you're feeling angry or frustrated you just grab the doll by the head or legs and slam it against something, while saying "dammit". I think they are just the greatest things. If you already have a way to get right of pent-up anger then you probably won't need this, but if you dont then get them (here). They have them in three sizes (classic, pillow, and keychain). Like I said, they're super cute, go check them out!

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment