Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

March Favorites


March is over and it couldn't have gone any faster! It's been so much fun, I can't even explain. I figured I would do a little monthly favorites at the end of each month. I'll put my favorite clothes, make-up, events, places, music, tv shows, movies, etc. of the month. So bare with me, and lets check out what's happened this month. (Check out links to things below.)

Movies: For any YA Book readers you will know that this month a major YA Book came out in theatres just last Friday (March 21). Yeah, that's right! DIVERGENT! It was literally everything I could have ever wanted it to be! Some people said it wasn't similar to the book, but compare it to other book to movies, like the Percy Jackson movies, and it was flawless. Shailene Woodley was perfect, and I couldn't get over her. Obviously the men in this movie were gorgeous, Theo James, Ansel Elgort, Ben Lloyd-Hughes, etc. :)

Books: There wasn't any major book realizes this month, but something super exciting that happened was John Green announced that his book Paper Towns was being made into a movie! The crew from TFIOS will be the same, and Nat Wolff will be playing Quentin. :) So if you haven't read it check it out, and get ready for the movie!

Events: For me this month something that was just incredible was the Demi Lovato Neon Lights Tour. Demi is an amazing singer and performer. Fifth Harmony, Colin Keys, and Little Mix opened for her, and they were all amazing too. Also for anyone who is a youtube fan, Playlist Live in Florida was this month and though I didn't go, the daily vlogs were amazing to watch.

Clothes: I have been going crazy this month for summer clothes. I'm going to Spain this summer and it's important I have everything I could possibly need (Can you tell I stress out easily...?). So I have been glued to Forever 21, BooHoo, and Urban Outfitters looking for everything. Something I found that I think everyone would look good in is this and this. The dress is just so comfortable and affordable. It's just so practical for a spring day when it's not too hot outside. And the short are high waisted (which I love!), and they have such a cute pattern.

That's it for this month. Comment Below if there anything you loved this March!

Love Sara :)

Links:
Paper Townshttp://www.justjaredjr.com/2014/03/26/nat-wolff-to-star-in-john-greens-paper-towns-movie-adaption/
Divergent: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divergent_(film)
Playlist Live Vlogs: (1) ThatcherJoevlogs, (2) MoreZoella (3) pointlessblogtv (4) extratyler (5) JoeyGraceffa
Events: Demi: http://www.livenation.com/artists/44190/demi-lovato, Playlist Live: http://playlist-live.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment