Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Update Time.

It's been almost three weeks since I started this blog and it's been fun, but I've also realized the challenges of running a blog. I've tried to make the blogs as rich as possible content-wise, and I hope you find this to be true. I think I have a good understanding as to how I am going to do this from now on. I am 100% going to do four blogs a week, and maybe more if I can. It so far has been main topics and short stories. I am going to expand to short posts, like "Friendly Reminder." Most people say how it's so hard to keep up with writing or journals and eventually they just stop. But I think if you really want to do something like this, time management won't get in your way because your determination to do it will just overcome time issues. So with that being said, this is something I really want to do and I will. I hope you have enjoyed everything I have written so far. See you tomorrow!

Comment below if there is a specific concept or idea you want me to write about.

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment