Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Favorites.

It's that time again! April is over! It went by so fast, and I couldn't have been more pleased with it. And there are so many things that I am excited for in May. But let's reflect on April before we move ahead to May.

Foods
I know it's probably not traditional to put a food into favorites, because normally it's places, clothing, movies, etc. but there has been two foods that I have been loving this month; brussel sprouts and mozzarella cheese. I am a vegetable person; I love broccoli, zucchini, carrots, everything, but I have been obsessed with brussel sprouts lately. And I know you're all going to be like "eww brussel sprouts, only my grandma likes those anymore!" But I just can't get enough of them! Also I was watching Alfie's new April favorites video, here, and he included a cheese in his video and it got me thinking, I love cheese too, especially mozzarella cheese. I have been loving it with tomato and on salads lately.

Technology
Obviously as a teenager I am all about technology and electronics, but there is something that I can't get get over. Now this may seem really old lady-like of me, and I don't even know if it would be considered technology, but recently I have been loving film cameras and polaroid cameras. I have been experimenting with developing the film and photos, and I think that it's just so much fun. It's something that everyone can do, but you can also personalize it how ever you want.



Make-up
I recently have revisited my make-up pile and sorted through it looking at what I actually have. I have gotten so you used to my daily makeup routine that I forget sometimes all the other make-ups I have. I was watching one of Zoella's videos, here, and she was showing off her daily makeup routine and her concealer looked so formular and I realized "I have that!" So I rushed to my makeup, check it all out, and sure enough I had it. I figured if Zoe loves it and uses it everyday, maybe I should too, so I tried it again. Now ever since, I have been using it everyday. You can buy it at your basic super stores, i.e. CVS, Rite-Aid, Walgreens, etc. 

Clothes
The last thing I have been loving this month is the store BooHoo and the company Asos. I first discovered Boohoo in one of Zoella's videos, and then Alfie mentioned it and I decided I needed to try it. (If you can't tell I have a slight Youtube addiction...) I have been window shopping and checking everything out, and I am so excited to buy all my clothes for summer. Asos is awesome because they have things for everyone. They have Asos Curve, which is like a plus size shop. There is Asos petite, which you can guess is for smaller people. Additionally they have things for men and pregnant women, and of course, the regular sizes. Though Asos is on the more expensive side, they have great clothes!

Hope you liked this post. Write a comment what you have been loving this month, and I will see you tomorrow!

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment