Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Too Much Information

I feel like I’m always giving you guys other people or things to check out, but besides questions I answered a while ago I haven’t really told you anything about me. So I found a lot of bloggers and YouTuber’s doing the too much information tag and I figured I’d hop on the van wagon and do it too. Obviously for any questions that we about YouTube I changed to be about blogging. I depending on where you go the questions might change so here is where I got my questions. I didn’t answer all the questions, so if you want to do this yourself, check out the original so you can get all the questions. Okay, let’s begin.

What are you wearing?
  A blue shirt, my grandpa’s sweater and jeans

Ever been in love?
  I think when you’re with someone you think it’s love, but then you look back and think, no that wasn’t really love. So no, I don’t think I’ve ever been in love.

Ever had a terrible break up?
   Yes, but it was not terrible for me. I had one boyfriend who I literally broke up and got back together with like three times. And by the end he was all into the relationship but I wasn’t and it was just awkward.

Tattoos?
  Not yet.

Piercings?
  Four. I’ll let you figure out where.

OTP?
   #Zalfie.

Favorite show?
   There are too many… But probably “The 100”

Favorite band?
   The Vamps

Are you missing anyone?
   My roommate and grandpa.

Fav song?
   Crave you by Flight Facilities

Age?
   16 (and a half.)

Zodiac Sign?
   I think Scorpio… (Is that one?)

Quality you look for in someone else?
   Humor, sensitive… generic girly things.

Favorite actor?
   Tie between Nat Wolff and Kristen Bell

Favorite color?
   Purple

Loud music or soft?
   Soft.

Where do you go went your sad?
   My room… or the fridge.

How long does it take you to shower?
   Probably about ten minutes.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
   15 minutes, plus breakfast time.

Ever been in a physical fight?
  Yeah, it lasted one punch. I was 13 and I hated this guy so I punched him. I really knew how to work out my anger.

Turn on’s?
   Humor

Turn off’s?
   Being an ass

Why i started blogging?
   Because I wanted to always be writing something. If even it is short, or dumb, or whatever. I need to remember to write.

Fears?
   Bugs, life and death situations… I don’t really know.

Last thing that made me cry?
  When my roommate had to go back to her home country (spoiler: blog post about that coming soon)

Last time you said you loved someone?
  To my dad yesterday

Meaning behind your blog name?
   I don’t think it has a meaning. I just always love the way brackets ( “[  ]” these things) look around words.

Last book you read?
  “The Maze Runner” (so good)

Book your currently reading?
  “It’s kind of a funny story”

Last show you watched?
   “About a Boy”

Last person you talked to?
   My Best Friend Alex

Relationship between you and the last person you texted?
   Best Friend

Favorite food?
   Caesar Salad Wraps

Last place you visited?
   My sisters house

Last place you where?
   My house

Do you have a crush?
   I don’t really get crushes on people. I just think people are attractive.

Last time you kiss someone?
   Last New Year’s Eve… (That’s kind of sad…)

Last time you were insulted?
   Last week by some old lady who wasn’t pleased with my driving and honked at me in return.

Favorite flavor of sweet?
   Strawberry

Play any instruments?
   Not any more, but I used to play drums, piano, and the flute.

Favorite piece of jewelry?
   My ring that says “I know.” Alex has the other one that says “I love you.”

Last sport you played?
   Softball.

Last song you sang?
   “All of me” by John Legend

Favorite chat up line?
   “Are you Google, because you’re everything I’m looking for?”

Ever used it?
   No

Last time you hung out with someone?
   Yesterday at a party.

Tag anyone else?
   You guys! If you have a blog do this yourself, or just leave a comment below saying your favorite question and answer that question.


Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment