Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Comillas, Spain.


As you can tell my the title todays blog is about Comillas, Spain. For anyone who doesn't know Comillas, Spain is a small town on the Northwest shore of Spain. I have been chosen to study abroad there for about a month this summer. That means a few things. Firstly, it will mean that I have new adventures and story to tell you all when I get back. I will make videos and take photos and it will be awesome. But another thing it means is I will be a month without internet, phone, or laptop. So I will always be writing and I will post everything when I come back, I just can't post when I am there... Which means I have two options. Option one: I can schedule things to be publish, obviously not once a day, but once a week or so. The only thing about that is I won't be able to share it on my Google+ page, and I've discovered most of you can't tell if I have posted something new if I don't publish it to my Google+ page. And the other option is just not posting anything at all for the whole month, but posting a lot once I get back. I haven't figured everything out yet, so let me know in the comments or email me if you have an option about it. And I will see you all tomorrow with a Q&A.

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment