Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Fun Fun Question Time! *favz*

I found this cute three part question set on Tumblr the other day and I figured I try it out. The three parts are "Who u r", "favz", and "luv." I have done a lot of questions about who I am so I figured I wouldn't do that on first. And then for the next two Wednesdays I'll answer the other two groups of questions. So let's begin!

Favorite Color: Purple!!!!

Favorite Band: I'm not really a band kind of girl, but I like The Vamps

Favorite Song: Gods & Monsters By Lana Del Rey

Favorite Movie: Beautiful Creatures (Based off an amazing book series)

Favorite Food: Caesar Salad is the best

Favorite TV Show: The 100! If you haven't seen it, what are you doing with your life

Favorite Animal: Monkeys :)

Favorite Blog: Zoella or Louise

Favorite Actor: Nat Wolff

Favorite Actress: Kristen Bell

Favorite Writer: Either John Green or Jean Hart Stewart

Favorite Book: The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. I had to read it when I was in middle school and I will admit it was slow at first, but it is so worth it.

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment