Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Big Plans.

This week I have a few big things happening. I have a few things I want to tell you guys. I have a "Day in the Life" post coming soon from two weeks ago, which I have failed at posting for you guys. I have a big trip coming soon which we need to talk about, and what I'm going to talk about today is about something that is coming tomorrow. Tomorrow at 1pm Eastern Time (New York/East Coast) I will be a main speaker in a project I have been working on with National Geographic. It has nothing really to do with this blog but I though for anyone who wanted to know about different aspects of my life could watch it. It will be broadcasted live on National Geographic's Google+ Page. I will also tweet out the link later. It's basically a one hour long chat with me, National Geographic, and some other kids around the globe about a contest we entered in. The featured speaker are all the winners or officials of this contest. Hope you guys can check it out if you're interesting. There will also be time at the end for people to ask us questions. So check it out if you're interested. See you tomorrow with some other news!


Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment