Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Catch Up Time.


I think I have come up with a plan for you guys. I have been going crazy trying to do all different kinds of post so you can have a variety. But I also feel like while trying to do that I've just made it crazier for myself, so after saying that I have found a way to make it easier for you guys and me. I have made cute little nicknames for each day of the week (minus the weekends) and from that each day will have a specific topic. So let's begin. 
For Mondays I think I am going to do just random little rants or stories, so I'm calling it "Mix it up Mondays." For Tuesday I'm going to start doing my Sharing the Love posts or Day in the Life posts. Tuesdays are now going to be "Talk about it Tuesdays." Wednesdays I haven't come up with a good name yet but I'm going to start answering questions either that you guys send me or that I found in tags (I'll let you know when I think of a name). Thursdays is going to be "Think about it Thursday" because I'm going to be doing quotes or questions that you guys can interpret yourself. Sort of a day were I let you guys be the writers and thinkers. And last but not least, Friday! Friday's are going to be really random, like Monday. I'll do little tags or something that you guys want me to do. It will be called "Fun for all Fridays."

Obviously for things like Monthly Favorites or anything like that, the schedule will not be followed, but I figured if now I have a schedule I don't have to freak out about what I am going to be writing each day. Also now you guys will know what I am writing on a day to day basis, and we will all be on the same page. Yay! So glad I figured this out, see you all tomorrow with some questions I answered.

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment