Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fun Fun Question Time! *who u r*

I have had some questions on my Tumblr and even email, but I don't think enough for a full blog post so I'm going to wait until I get more and then I'll do a full post with those questions. Most of the questions so far have been basis general questions so I figured I'd do the "Who u r" portion of the questions list I had. Email me any other questions you have at stewart.sarak@gmail.com or here at my tumblr. So let's begin!

1. Full Name: Sara Kay Stewart
2. Birthday: November 18th
3. Birthplace: Missouri
4. Religion: I don't really have one...
5. Ethnic Background: I'm caucasian
6. Tattoos I want: THIS (like now....)
7. Tattoos I have: None...
8. Piercings I want: I think I want some on my upper ear, like this
9. Piercings I have: I have two piercings on both ears, just the basic first and second holes
10. Greatest Dream: I'm assuming the mean like aspiration, not like sleeping sort of dream. So my greatest dream is to become a successful independent women in whatever I do with the rest of my life. I don't want to just sit back and watch my life like a movie. I want things to matter to me and I want to be good and dedicated to what I do.
11. Biggest fear: I have a major fear of being isolated. I am okay with purposely choosing to be alone. But I'm afraid of people choosing for me to be alone and rejecting me. I've known what it's like to be forced to be alone and to choose to be alone, and I'd prefer the second option.
12. Hidden Talent: I can figure skate really well. I used to do it so much, and I was even number one in my division... But I broke my ankle three times and it never fit right back in the boot.

I hope you enjoyed this little Q&A. Don't forget to ask me any questions you have. You can even leave some in the comments below. See you later guys!

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment