Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Lana Del Rey

So I'm going to do another post "Day in the Life" post, but also just some general info about Lana.
I recently, and by recently I mean like at the beginning of the month, went to a Lana Del Rey concert. And anyone who knows her or her music, knows how fantastic she is; she was even better in concert.

She did all of her best songs, like "Gods & Monsters," "Cola," "West Coast," etc. It was the most unbelievable experience. Everyone was cheering and singing along. My best friend and I went together and we were almost in tears at how beautiful she was. Even more exciting she has a new album coming June 17th. (I can't wait!!)
If you haven't heard of her music or her, what are you doing with your life? Click here, and here. (if you can't open those links, just google her.) She is an amazing artist and singer. She is constantly at music festivals, such as Coachella, Lollapalooza, etc.















So if you haven't checked her out, check her out. I promise you won't regret it. And I will see you tomorrow with some questions!

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment