Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

I’m happy.


Sometimes in doing blogs or videos, or anything really, people can get caught up in the popularity of their content… And I'm no exception. But honestly, I shouldn't care. I joined Blogger to get my ideas out there. I was thrilled when my blog got 10 views, and now it’s several hundred. And I feel like somewhere along the way I got to focussed on how many of you there were and not about what I was sharing with the few of you that there are; and that shouldn't happen. Never should I be more concerned with popularity over content. So I'm here to say I'm happy. I’m happy with the few hundred views and the few followers I have. I’m happy that even one person is interested in my ideas. And I'm here to say thank you! It’s been a little over two months since I started this blog and I couldn't be happier with how it has turned out. So thank you, and see you guys next week with some fun news. :)

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment