Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Quote of the Day: May 6

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” - Mae West
I know "YOLO" was a big thing in 2012 and 2013, and it probably still is today. And for anyone who doesn't know, "YOLO" means "You only live once."  And though this quote is similar, I think it just has so much more meaning. So many people can be like "YOLO!" and then do something stupid, but I don't think that that is what this quote is saying. This quote is saying so much more. Don't just live your life like "YOLO." Live it like "YOLO" but while doing something meaningful and worth doing. Tell me in the comments below what you think of this quote. Maybe you think I'm totally wrong or maybe you agree with me 100%. Whatever the case maybe, tell me in the comments below and I will see you tomorrow!

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment