Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Everything and Anything.

Hey Everyone! I have a few new blog ideas which I will be testing out over the next few weeks. I want to do ideas like these (1) (2) (3). I have been buying a lot of summer clothes lately and might as well put them to good use.
For today though,  I just have a regular quote and a cute photo. I found these on tumblr the other day and I thought they would be nice for you guys to see. Also I feel like showing you guys things I think are nice it also letting you guys know more about me. I can answer all the questions you guys have, but this sort of gives you a more indepth understanding of me. Maybe that's just me, and maybe you all think I'm crazy but that's just what I think... Anyway here is the quote and picture I have for you guys.


I love this quote because so many people have different ideas of how a woman should be treated, but this is (in my opinion) is how women should be treated. We aren't your toys or prizes to show off. We deserve to be treated correctly. We shouldn't be used or mistreated. And if you do mistreat us, you don't deserve us. 



I also love this because everyone (almost everyone) has dreams to go places and travel around the world. We live in an exciting and interesting place. There is so much out there and we are offered so many opportunities, sometimes we just need to take those opportunities. Just go. Live your life and explore every nook and cranny of the world. I am relatively young and I haven't been to another country besides Canada. I'm ready to explore the world, and you should be too.

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment