Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

May Favorites

To think that May has already come and gone is crazy. I literally have like two weeks of school left (which means loads of papers have to be done...) But the end of May means May favorites time!


May has been so crazy and its hard to pick favorites just because I do so much during any given month, so to pick a few things here or there is hard... But there are definitely a few things that I have loved more than other!

Music: 
I usually don't like to jump on board something when it first gets really popular because people will be like "oh well you only like it now because everyone likes it now..." So if something becomes super popular then I wait it out for a little bit to see if it's actually that good. So of course when everyone was talking about 5SOS (5 seconds of summer) I was hesitant to jump right in. But for the past week I finally caved and I haven't been able to stop thinking, breathing, listening, etc. 5SOS. I don't think I have ever fallen in love with a band so fast. If you're thinking "Who is this 5 seconds of summer?" Who are you and where have you been?! You can listen to my favorite songs of theirs here and here. You need to check them out. (I even got my dad to like them!)



Fashion:
As you can probably tell... I love shopping! I love fashion and new clothes and seeing what the lastest fashion is! I just love it all. And when everyone was talking about their new spring/summer outfits it got me thinking, I have no new clothes for summer! I immediately jumped to my computer and went to Boohoo (my favorite online store!). They have all the greatest clothes and styles. They have something for everyone. And even better they have such low prices for such good material!

(I'm so excited to wear this outfit! :) I mean who wouldn't be)

Books:
I have gotten so into reading lately. I always do this thing where I'm into reading and I read like 10 books, on after another, after another. But then suddenly I just stop and don't read for like ever! (naughty, naughty...) But since I saw the trailer for one of my current favorites, If I stay, I had to re-read the book, and I fell in love all over again. If you read it you'll know why. Its just so well written and such a great story plot. So go check it out if you're interested. You can buy it on Amazon here for literally 6 dollars(!!!). Such a bargain!

That is the end of my May Favorites, hope you enjoyed today's post. See you all tomorrow with something new!

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment