Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice.

Today is going to be one of those days where everything is just kind of thrown together. Also I apologize in advance for this week. It is my last week before I go to Spain and also finals are this week, so I am very busy to say the least. So lets begin!

First I just want to say thank you for this: (List of countries where people who read my blog are from.)
To me this is amazing. I would never guess that people from all over the world would be reading what I wrote. I am a sixteen year old girl from a small town on Long Island, NY; I wouldn't think someone would read what I have to say in America, let alone the whole world. AND I am getting close to a thousand views (!! A Thousand!!!) That's alot of views, and I just want to say thank you! Thank you so much!

Secondly I want you to know that I have figured out what I will be doing for the next month while I am in Spain. I will be doing definitely one post a week, maybe two. The only thing is I will not be able to share on Google Plus+ or Twitter when I have posted it. So you'll just have to pay attention and check in every so often for when I will be posting stuff. I have June Favorites coming out, and some quotes so get excited. And when I come back from Spain I'm thinking about making a little video with photos and clips from my trip.

And lastly I want you to know that I have some new fashion posts and "Day in the Life" posts coming soon. I know a few people really liked them and requested I do more, so I will be definitely be doing some more for you. And if you have anymore requests or things you like me to do leave them in the comments below or email me them.

See you all tomorrow with something new!
Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment