Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

The Dynamic Duo

I don't know if any of you know this, but I have long hair. Like really long hair. Like to-small-of-my-lower-back long hair. It is a pain in the butt and it is hard to maintain. It knots like nobodies business and doesn't get volume or curl because its so long, gravity just makes its straight. I know I'm not alone in the hair struggle. Hair is annoying and a real work. But if there is anything I have learned its that these two products I'm about to show you, might just save your day!




My God-like Products:

First off we have Moroccanoil. For anyone who doesn't know, Moroccanoil is a company that sell all different hair products. They have shampoo, conditioner, mousse, everything! But there one thing that I would kill for is their Moroccanoil Treatment, which is like an oil that you just apply to the ends of your hair. It smell amazing and just does wonders to your hair. I have seen so much improvement with the quality and silkiness of my hair. Worth every penny! And bonus: its' cap twists to lock. So now you can travel with it and you won't be afraid of it spilling everywhere.




Second is from a company called "it's a 10." They, like Moroccanoil, have shampoo, conditioner, leave-in products, etc. Their one product I buy everytime I go to the store is their miracle leave-in product. You just spray it all in your hair and then comb. It is one of the best detanglers I've used. I have been using this for over two years and haven't found a better product.

I hope you enjoyed my little rant about these products. They are amazing, and something you'll learn about me the more and more I do these sort of posts is I don't lie. If I say something is good and recommend it to you, it is because it is actually good and I think you could love it as much as I do. And if you have either of these two products you probably know what I mean when I say I would kill for these products. Also just FYI, it's a 10 you can find in any drugstore, i.e. CVS, Rite-Aid, etc. Moroccanoil is a bit more tricky. I have mostly found it at hair salons, though you can find it at Ricky's. Let me know if you liked this post and maybe I'll do more like this in the future. See you next week!

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment