Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

We're all human...

I realized that yesterday I posted a "Sharing the Love" post when it was question day (which still doesn't have a cool name btw.) So fail on my part... So I'm doing the question day today! I finally have a decent amount of questions from you guys to make a full post. If you have any other questions you want to ask me you can ask me here or here. Also before we begin, just going to let you know, some of the questions I reworded. So I did take your questions, I just changed them. Let begin!

What's your full name?
Sara Kay Stewart

Where are you from?
New York, but I was born in Missouri

How are you?
I'm good. But its getting to that time where everything is due, and there is so much to do.

Have you ever given someone a second chance?
Yes; I give too many people second chances.

Is your hair color natural?
Yes. But no one believes me because it changes color in the winter and summer. Also my highlights are natural but they look fake.

Place you want to visit?
England, France, Italy, Spain, Amsterdam...Basically all of Europe

Favorite band?
Clearly you haven't seen my May Favorites post.... Check it out here and then come back.

Why did you start this blog?
Because I love writing and I wanted somewhere to put my thoughts down. Also it's a way to connect with other people all over the world.

What is the meaning of life?
What ever you want it to be. But I like it to be happiness and search for knowledge.

Why do you have a roommate?
Because I don't want to live alone. And technically I have a housemate (no one lives in my room but me; though she does spend a lot of time in my room. (cause its the best room ever))

Why do you always use "..."?

... Why not ... ... ... ;) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment