Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

I'm Bottling the Stars...

In honor of "The Fault in Our Stars" movie coming out today (!! I'm excited !!),  I thought we would have several of my favorite quotes from the book as the quote of the day. Just a little collage to get you in the spirit and ready to watch the movie.

WARNING: If you are going to watch it today or at anytime, bring tissues! Also read the book first! You can get the book here.

 "You gave me a forever with in the numbered days, and I'm grateful."
"I bought them a minute. Maybe that's the minute that buys them an hour, 
which is the hour that buys them a year. No one's gonna buy
 them forever, Hazel Grace, but my life bought them a minute.
And that's not nothing."

"Because you're beautiful. I enjoy looking at beautiful people, & I decided a while ago not to deny myself the simpler pleasures of existence."

 "You don't get a choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices."

"I'm in love with you, and I;m not in the business of denying 
myself the simple pleasure of saying true things."


Hope you're all in the right place now to watch this movie. See you next week with something new!

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment