Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Moving out

As summer is finally here, that means I must leave my beautiful little house. :( I don't know if some of you know this but I actually don't live at home. I live in another house that is closer to a school. It's not a dorm, but I do have housemates (I think I've mentioned Ashley before).

The hardest part of moving out is packing. I'm not a super emotional person so I know when I leave I don't have to be upset because I'll see everyone when I move back in at the end of summer. But packing... Packing is a bitch!

(What I had to pack... Not fun.)

Packing for a vacation is okay because you just need to pack one suitcase which whatever you'll need. But packing to move out, you literally have to pack up your entire room. Not the easiest thing to do. And for me it's more complicated. About half way through the year my roommate had to move back to her home country, so like an idiot I decided I would just use her dresser to put some of my stuff way. This was an idiot thing to do because it ended up being not just one dresser... Oh no! I had  to use the whole damn room... Which meant that now, at the end of the year, I have to clean and pack up the whole room when I could of just packed up my half. Idiot.




But all in all, moving out isn't that bad. It gives me a chance to clean up and organize myself. And when I think about moving out, I think about summer and all the adventures I'm about to have. I mean I'm going to Spain! I'd pack up the world for that. And anyway, I'll be back in two months with new memories to make, and new messes to clean.

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment