Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Window to the Soul

I'm not going to lie. I had a really good idea for today's post and I have literally just been sitting here trying to remember it. It was smart and clever, and I think you guys really would have liked it. But I pulled one of those stupid moments where I think "Oh I should write that down so I don't forget." And then I just don't write it down because I have some small hope that I won't forget, but of course I always do... All I know is what the quote was that I was planning on talking about.

"Eyes are the window to the soul."

This actually is a quote that is referred very often. It is known to be shared and talked about by famous people such as Edgar Allen Poe, William Shakespeare, Leonardo Da Vinci, etc. It is a timeless express, and I'd be shocked if anyone hadn't heard it before. Hopefully I can remember what it was I wanted to talk about, and maybe I'll do a follow up post about this another time. For now have a good rest of the day, and I'll see you tomorrow with a "Fun for all Friday" post.

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment