Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

June Favorites

Guys, June has come and gone, and I
feel like I did nothing. It's so crazy how things can just go by so fast and you never even realize! So like every month, let's look back and see what was the best of the month. Vamos!

(Disclaimer: I am writing this on my phone so there won't be links to things like normal. Sorry!)


Beauty:
For the beauty section of June favorites, I have picked a mouisterizer/toner/sunscreen. It is by Nars, and it is the Nars "Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen." At first I thought it was just a tinted moisturizer but it was a lovely surprise to find that it is also a sunscreen. For me that is fantastic because sometimes your face just feels piled with foundations and mouisterizer and just everything. But when things can be put together, that's less things I need to put on my face, and the lighter it feels.


Books:
Now for books... Technically this book hasn't come out yet but it was announced this week and I just can't wait. The book is "Girl Online" by Zoe Sugg. Now if you know me well, you know Zoe is my favorite Youtuber. She is just so easy to relate to. She goes through anxiety like I do, and she just gets people like me through it all. I don't know how she does it but she can just get you to forget your troubles for a few minutes and enjoy life. This book of hers is going to be a fiction book about a girl am who blogs online and all about. Her journey exploring the world and herself. Though it sounds a lot like her, she says it is not. 



Movie:
The Fault in Out Stars. A.k.a. Perfection! The book was perfect, the movie was oerfect.just everything was perfect. I cried so hard I got a headache. Ansel Elgort was the perfect Gus, and Hazel Grace was played by the perfect Shailene Woodley. It just one of those movies that you have no words for, it's that good. And as a reader of the book I just want to say that it is not a let down. So anyone else who read it and is concerned it might not be good enough or live up to your expectations, don't worry. It will!



See you all next time with something new!
Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment