Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What's on my iPhone.

I recently saw one of Alfie Deyes' videos and he did one where he explained his top 10 apps on his iPhone, check it out here. I figured I'd do something similar but just my top 5 apps. So I'll say what they are, explain them, and then link them (if possible). Okay, here we go!

Number 1. The Hunt
   I dont know if you guys have heard about this app, but I literally can't stop using it. Basically, you take a photo of something you really like, it can be clothing or maybe a quote and you want to know what movie its from, and you share it on the app and the community helps you figure out where you can find it. I have been loving it and I found so many movies I want to watch, and clothes I am going to buy. It is such a life saver. You can find out more about it here.

Number 2. Instagram
   I am sure most of you have heard about instagram, but I am addicted to it! I unlock my phone and go start to it. (My instagram is here, go follow me!) I just love the idea of instagram. Basically for anyone who doesn't know what it is, it's an app where you can post pictures of yourself or of anything really, and share them with who's ever following you, and they can like it. You can follow all your friends, favorite stores, and even celebrities use it. It's the greatest. The app link is here.

Number 3. Minion Rush
   As much as I love my social media, I also love love love (!!) games, one in particular: Minion Rush. It is so fun. It's based off the amazing movies Despicable me and Despicable me 2. The game as little challenges for you to do and you can connect to facebook to compete with your friends. It's basically the best. Link for it is here.

Number 4. iTube
   So I don't know about you guys but I hate paying for music. I normally just go onto Youtube, but when you do that on your phone it can be annoying to wait for it to load, and it wastes cellular data. So what iTube does it once you listen to a song it saves it on the app so next time you want to listen to that song its already downloaded on your phone and ready for you to listen to. It doesn't cost any money and it uses Youtube so anything you find on Youtube you can just as easily find it on iTube. It is a true life saver and has probably saved me forty dollars so far just from not buy all the songs. (Couldn't get the link, :( sorry.)

Number 5. Tumblr
   I love Tumblr. I think it is a fantastic site and the photos are amazing, the fandoms are just... they get my feels. (Check out my tumblr here.) If I had to choose I'd only have a tumblr and not any other social media. Tumblr is just fantastic and the fact that there's a tumblr app just makes me that much happier. If any of you have tried to tumblr or shop on a mobile browser then you'll understand the frustration you get and you'll understand the joy you experience when that company makes a much easier to function app. Link for it is here.

So those are my top 5 favorite apps, in no particular order. Hope you enjoyed it. If I couldn't find the link to the app, don't panic you can most definitely find them on the mobile app store. If any of them sounded interesting to you, check them out. And if you have any of them leave me a comment below telling me what you think about them. See you tomorrow with a new post.

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment