Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Planes, Plans, and Procrastination.

Hello! It's seems like forever since I have writing something. And I apologize for my lack of consistency with my posts. Things have just been so crazy lately. It's seems like I have spent more time in airports and planes than I have in the actual locations I have visited. As I am writing this, I am currently in the back seat of a service car driving me to the airport. I thought that traveling would make the blog more fun. I would have more stories and adventures to tell you about. But now I see how much effort traveling back to back takes.

It just takes a lot of time to write a well thought out blog. And I would never want to just write something down so you could have a new post, especially if it wasn't that good. And also will all the traveling I've just gotten tired, and I get lazy. And when I get lazy nothing happens. So due to travel and just pure procrastination, I've decided that until I can get things under control I will only be doing thee posts a week. Also I will be bringing back Question Wednesday; which I still think needs a better name. So write me some questions and maybe they'll be in a new post.

And about the Spain posts. They are coming around, they just take some time because my computer is dead and I have no idea where the charger is. So for now everything is being done on my phone, which isn't the best option... But to hold you over until my Spain and Florida trips come out, here are some photos from both trips.


^ Florida: Pool Side



 ^ Spain: Plane View ( I'm not sure if this is a view of US or Spain... Oops!)


^ Spain : Grapes


^ Florida : Adorbale puppy :)


^ Florida : Cuban Resturant (Can you find the man waving his hand?)

No comments:

Post a Comment