Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

"Personal Questions."

I got a request to do some more "personal" questions, such as relationships, sex, drugs, and alcohol. Here's several questions relating to those topics. I understand that some of these questions are very personal and do not set the best example for other people. If you feel you might be sensitive to some of these questions, please don't read on or take precaution.

1. Could you go the rest of your life without smoking another cigarette?
Yes. I have never smoked a cigarette, and never plan on doing it. I personally think it is very bad for your health. And that is not something I want to do to my body.

2. Could you go the rest of your life without drinking another sip of alcohol?
Yes. I feel like alcohol is something that is nice for people to have at parties, but when you're the right age and in small amounts.

3. Are you interested in anyone right now?
For me summer is never a good time to be interested in someone. I'm always using summer just for fun. Liking someone would just hold me down for the brief time we have before school starts.

4. Last three things you had to drink (alcoholic or not).
Lemonade, water... I can't think that far back.

5. Have you ever told anyone you love them, but not meant it.
Yes, unfortunately I have. I once had a serious relationship with a boy but towards the end I was just wasn't into it, but instead of breaking it off I just let it linger on..

6. Do you make wishes at 11:11?
I used to, but they never worked out.

7. Do you miss how things were six months ago?
I think everyone misses the way certain things were previously but I would never ask to go back. I'm here now and I can only change the way the future will be.

8. Have you ever slapped someone in the face?
Yes, once on accident. We were shooting something for a class video and I was supposed to fake slap someone but he didn't move fast enough and I actually slapped him...

11. Think of the last person who said I love you to you, do you think they meant it?
Yes, I hope so.

12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Either walking home or in my home.

13. Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
I don't think so.

14. Were your last three kisses from the same person?
No.

15. Do you like red or white?
I don't really like wine in general.

16. Ever been introuble with the law for something?
Nope. 

Hope you enjoyed this little insight to me.

Love, Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment