Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Quote of the Day: July 29

Today's quote I actually got from Tumblr, no surprise there. And I think what made this quote really jump out at me is that it's a really important but not said enough in the right words.


People often interpret this quote as "YOLO," but to me this quote means so much more. To me "YOLO" is just a saying kids use to excuse something stupid or adventurous. This quote is more meaningful. It's about life and your journey through it. It's about change and making the right decisions for your life. I think this is one of my favorite quotes that I've come across and I hope you like it too. If you have any ideas about what you think this quote means, leave it in the comments below, and I will see you next time.

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment