Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Silent Speakers.

I am quite. Like really quite. So quite actually that sometimes people think I don't like them and that's why I don't talk, or they think I just cant talk. And I hate when that's happens. I've probably lost fiends because of my quiteness, just because I have nothing to say and we just awkwardly sit there in silence until one of us walls away. And I always thought I was alone in this. I just thought that's who I am, I just need to grow out of it. But then the other day I went on Tumblr and found this amazing post. And if there's anything I've learned from Tumblr, it's that you're never alone.
The post I found was this: 
And when I found this it was like, " Holy crap. I'm not alone." It's one of the greatest feelings. And I think before I knew I wasn't alone because out of the other 7 billion people in this world there has to be atleast one other person who feels this way, but you always feel alone until you find that person. The statistics don't reassure you, the people do. Real people, who live and breathe just like you. And finding this was finding my real people.  I know this is sort of a rant, but I've written this because I want other people to know, you're not alone. You may not have the silence problems I have, and I may not have what problems you have. But you're not alone, just like I'm not alone.

Hope you enjoyed this post. disclaimer. I'm currently at the eye doctors sorting out my vision, so if there are any typos, it's because I can't see right now.

love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment