Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Shoe-holic

Shoes. Shoes are the make-up of the outfit. Without them the outfit is still beautiful, they just make it even prettier. Basically, I love shoes.

And since I have a trip to Spain, I have a reason to buy more shoes! So I have bought three shoes that I'd love to show you! 

First shoes are a sort of boot with a slight heel.


They are adorable and surprisingly comfy.


I can just imagine wearing them anywhere. (P.s. I got them at DSW on clearance so they might be hard to find.)



Second shoes, are Keds, and they are adorable as well.


They are sneakers with out being super serious sneakers.


And since they are black and white floral they look good with anything.


Last pair of shoes are sandals that I found at Marshalls with a little bit of a twist...


From the front they look like regular shoes but from the side...


They have little cut out parts. Super cute and super comfy. Sort of a little gap to let air through and so or don't sweat as much.


Hope you guys enjoy things like this. I'm so used to quote of the day, and sharing theovr posts that this is sort of a nice little change for me. And it would be even better if you liked it too! Let me know in the comments below, and I will see you next time!

Love Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment